Wednesday 12 October 2016

SERVICE INTERRUPTION ANNOUNCEMENT!

SERVICE INTERRUPTION ANNOUNCEMENT!

The Pre-Order Retro-Booster part of the Website is still online (https://nexus-miniatures.ecwid.com/#!/Pre-Release-Order-Items/c/15426785) not by choice, for some reasons the automated "cut off" didn't work - and (to make things even more fun) at the moment I can't even add the new stuff to the store LoL.

At some point between now and Saturday - I am going to HAVE to take the whole thing down for maintenance and get in there with a Knife :/

So DON'T panic if you look and the Webstore is missing/down - I am not suddenly going to go away, it's just essential maintainance I need to do to get things working again so I can add the Promethean and a new "accessory" to the webstore.

STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment